Admission for Post Graduation
Common Eligibility for Post Graduation Courses
The eligibility under Bangalore University is a minimum of 50% (45% n case of SC/ST candidates from Karnataka only) aggregate in graduation from any UGC recognized University.
Duration : 2 years divided into 4 semesters
Required Certificates for PG Courses
- The following certificates have to be produced with two copies during interview.
- 10 / SSLC / ICSE / CBSE Pass certificates with date of birth proof.
- PUC or equivalent Marks Card.
- Degree examination marks card of I / II / III year or all semesters.
- Degree or Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Students taking admission to MBA / M.Com course under Bangalore University should have passed KMAT and PGCET entrance exam respectively and produce the score card at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate in case of students who have passed any exams other than that of Bangalore University.
- Transfer certificate from the College last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the college last attended
- Address Proof (Latest Telephone Bill / Gas Connection Bill).
- 6 latest passport size photographs.
- Certificates for Academic Achievements.
- Sports Certificates.
- Caste certificate is required for candidates belonging to other castes than GM category.
Additional Documents In Case Of Foreign Students
- Valid student Visa.
- Passport Copy.
- Residential Permit.
- Eligibility Certificate (EC) to be obtained from Bangalore University by the students who have passed their qualifying examination from a foreign University.